Digital Signage and interactive kiosks in healthcare settings can serve many purposes, from helping visitors to find their way around a large hospital to informing and entertaining patients as they are in waiting rooms. The applications of digital signage are limitless as facilities reduce the use of paper, traditional signs & leverage real-time digital communications.
- Broadcasts emergency notifications to patients & visitors
- Being eco-friendly by reducing paper clutters and creates a more state-of-the-art atmosphere
- Schedules content to convey messages at the proper time & place
- Centrally controls and schedules messages to display at the proper time & location
- Displays social media updates & live data for news, weather, sports scores & more