VizanSign Digital signage operates in public transportation such as taxi, bus, train, coach, subway and cruising. By extension, digital signage includes waiting and boarding areas, railway stations and airports. Displays are used to inform and entertain passengers, minimizing the perceived transportation time and enhancing travel experience.
- Guide travelers and commuters more efficiently throughout terminals.
- Enhance guest experience with wayfinding and kiosks, digital guest service
- Inform in real time for arrivals and departures and special events.
- Onboard entertainment and trip progress information.
- Digital displays are great for way finding displays.
- Digital displays show Bus Time table in Bus Stop.