VizanSign provides web browser local based digital signage CMS server. This server managing a digital signage network using a web browser, including uploading media, scheduling content, designing templates and running reports. This server controls more than 1000 digital signage players any location or anywhere. You go to this link and see a real demo in our local server http://server.vizansign.com and you ask user name and password to firstname.lastname@example.org.
VizanSign provides network based digital signage players. This player work with cloud (CMS) server local or remote. On the server side upload your content, create a layout and schedule to multiple players.
CPU: Intel Core i5 or more
Operating System: Windows Server 2012 or 2008, Windows 7, 8, 10
• VizanSign local server is 100% user-friendly and easy understanding.
• Control connected digital signage player via the Internet.
• Monitor different site digital signage player status in real-time.
• Manage multiple types of digital signage player (e.g. Android, Windows, Linux and Mac) in one server.
• Upload media files (Images, Video, Flash, PowerPoint, Word Documents) and previews.
• Support Video Format: 3gp, asf, avi, dat, flv, mkv, mov, mp4, mpeg, mpg, tp, ts, vob, webm, wmv, mp3.
• Support Image Format: jpeg, jpg, gif, png, bmp.
• Support PowerPoint Format: ppt, pptx.
• Support Word Format: doc, docx.
• Create screen layouts using a drag-and-drop interface.
• Drag and drop to design custom screen layout, and assign to the player.
• Preview screen layout landscape and portrait mode using selected resolution.
• One screen layout support multiple frames, One frame support multiple media (like Video, Image, YouTube, etc.).
• Support Video, Image, Flash, PowerPoint, PPT, Word Documents, YouTube, Streaming, URL, Text, Clock, CountDown Clock, RSS, and Weather.
• Support different type of Schedule (e.g Default, Daily, Date & Time, Weekly, Monthly).
• Quick synchronization between server and player using TCP/IP communication.
• Optional: Audience Measurement viewer count log.