- • Provide technical planning, development, and systems integration on client engagements from definition phase through
- • Facilitate communication of technical matters among internal team as well as external partners and client contacts.
- • Analyze requirements, wireframes and capabilities of related systems propose proper solutions.
- • Work with Producers to identify and address project status issues.
- • Write clean, stable, unit-tested code and accompanying documentation were needed.
- • Delegate programming tasks to other team members, providing oversight as needed.
- • Mentor developers by sharing best practices and new tools and techniques.
- • Assist Producers and/or Executive Producer in the creations of requirements, timelines, and estimates for projects
and new business opportunities.
- • Research and share industry innovations and trends.
- • Promote our company through publishing, speaking engagements and attending of tech events and conferences.
- • Have 3+ years of Android development experience.
- • Expert in Java, C, C++ and NDK programming
(both manual memory management and ARC, debugging, profiling, unit testing, continuous integration, provisioning,
distributing and submission to the App Store).
- • Have sound object-oriented programming skills.
- • Intimately familiar with Android design patterns and coding conventions as well as App Store Review Guidelines.
- • Expert understanding of networking, local data caching and multitasking on Android.
- • Development experience with other mobile platforms (e.g. iOS), a plus.
- • Experience with task planning and estimating effort.
- • Experience working on small to medium Size teams.
- • Experience leading projects and overseeing other Android developers.
- • Experience with BLE and Arduino, a plus.
- • Approach technical challenges with an open mind and desire to innovate.
- • Appreciate great design and thrive in a creative environment.
- • Communicative and clear under tight deadlines.
- • Strong personal organization and attention to detail.
- • Flexible and adaptable to both organizational and project level changes.
Eligible Candidates can send their CV to email@example.com