Digital Signage in Banks & Finance
Digital Signage, a standard in many Banks, is becoming more prevalent in banks, brokerages, and insurance companies. Cost savings, up-sell opportunities, and many other benefits combined with standards enforcement are driving many institutions to invest in digital signage. Below are a few of the leading benefits for implementing customer-facing digital messaging, way-finding, and self-service kiosks in lobbies, as well as employee facing locations.
Digital Signage Benefits in Banks & Finance
- • Contrast paper posters with the ease of maintaining fresh, relevant information, matched to marketing campaigns.
- • Ease of display changes for new message, rates, etc.
- • Up-sell & promote new items with strategic integration of dynamic displays.
- • Day-part scheduling to show different products based on time of day/day of the week.
- • Remotely update menu from any Internet location. (Central control of content).
- • Enhances the customer experience & helps reduce perceived wait times.
- • Ensures a visual consistency & compliance across multiple locations.
- • Display emergency messaging.
- • Green Friendly.
- • Use as in-house training for staff during off hours.
- • Incorporate HR, upcoming events, specials and other customer targeted messaging.
- • Cost-effective promotions.
- • Eliminate recurring costs associated with printing and shipping of static materials.
- • Directional Signage can ease wayfinding.
- • Kiosks offer a multi-dimensional way to display content.